Our focus is always to improve athlete on-the-field performance, which can only be done if our athletes are ON-THE-FIELD through our Injury Prevention program. Our Injury Prevention program is backed by real scientific information and years of practical experience. Our Injury Prevention program focuses on:
- Single-leg Strength & Stability
- Total Body Eccentric and Isometric Strength
- Core Bracing & Stability
- Force Absorption and Force Production Mechanics
- Proprioception and Body Awareness
Progressive overload ensures that athletes are progressing in their strength, speed and power in a linear fashion. Proper Program Periodization is what sets us a part and guarantees consistent improvements in performance. In our program we believe that every athlete is different which is why each athlete receives a program specific to their individual needs and goals. Through our program simple functional movements will be mastered before they’re progressed to more complex training to ensure safety and maximizing our bodies natural physiological responses to training.
Athletes will never receive a random white-board written workout. Each workout will be programmed, periodized and progressive towards their goals.
Sports Performance is as much of an art as it is science. Our Coaches are Master Practicioners and hold the ability to adapt to every opportunity and athlete. Our Coaches are confident and able to modify programs based on athlete fatigue levels, injuries, practices, up-coming competitions and more.
Balanced & Athletic
In order to prevent injuries and improve Sports Performance, our programs are balanced and progressive in load. Our balanced program focuses on TOTAL athletic development in every session. Our daily sessions place emphasis into the following areas:
- Linear & Change of Direction Running Mechanics (key for injury prevention & speed development)
- Linear & Change of Direction Capacity Improvement (key for injury prevention)
- Linear & Change of Direction Efficiency (key for speed and agility development)
- Lower Body Posterior Chain Development (key for explosiveness)
- Upper Posterior Chain Development (key for overhead athletes & speed)
- Single-leg Strength & Stability (key for reduced injuries and total force production)
- Auxillary Training focused on developing strength of the Ankles, Knees, Hip, Lumbar, Thoracic and Shoulders (key for total body injury prevention)
Athletes at The Athlete Academy will become proficient in Performance Training but not Power Lifting or Weight Lifting. We TRAIN here, we DON’T workout. Training us intentional and has a progressive, periodized plan. Our athletes are here to become BETTER ATHLETES. Our Athletic based program focuses on:
- Athletic Positioning & Ground Based Movements
- Multi-planer Movements
- Multi-Joint Complex Movements
We utilize a varity of training stimulants to ensure Total Athletic Development
- Explosive Lifting
- Plyometrics & Throwing Modalities
- Resisted & Unresisted & Over-Speed Modalities
We focus on a QUALITY of QUANITY approach.
Our Coaches Education and Development is just one pillar to our client and facility success. We pursue constant advancement in programming, leadership, coaching, and all things sports performance. Professional development not only improves our coaches, but our overall client experience. Our Coaches are constantly growing and aspiring to be better, leading to better training for our clients.