Grade School FUNdamental Training
Our Grade School FUNdamental training is a 60minute “Game-based” training program that focuses on the development of key locomotor movements, spatial awareness, and brain development in a FUN setting leaving youth athletes with the desire for more.
Middle School Athletic Performance Training
Our Middle School Athletic Performance Training program is a 60-minute training program focusing on age-appropriate strength development, speed & agility improvement and injury prevention. This program is great for athletes of all fitness and skill levels.
High School Large Group Sports Performance Training
Our Large Group Sports Performance program is our most known program, that consists of 12-weeks of Generalized Sports-Performance programming. This program can be done 2x or 3x a week and holds a limit of 14 athletes per group. Each session lasts 90 minutes in duration and includes:
- Prehabilittation: 10minutes each day allotted to improved recovery and injury prevention mechanisms
- Speed & Agility: Periodized and layered, speed and agility for optimal injury prevention and athletic development
- Strength Training: Total body strength training and injury prevention
- Conditioning: Metabolic Specific conditioning for improved anaerobic capacity
ELITE – High School Small-Group Sports Performance Training
Our ELITE, Small-Group Sports Performance program is our most sought out program that consists of 12-weeks of Client-Specific and Sport-Specific, Sports-Performance programming. This program can be done 2x or 3x a week and holds a limit of only 5 athletes per group (ONLY 15 athletes per season). Each session lasts 90 minutes in duration and is geared towards the specific needs of each client.
This program is great for:
- 1.Athletes that are advanced in the rehabilitation process of a previous injury but may need additional training prior to returning to play to reduce the risk of reinjury
- 2.Athletes who want a personalized approach towards injury prevention and sport performance improvement via a small-group setting
- 3.Athletes who are willing to go above and beyond, adhear to all training expectations and commit 100% to becoming better in these 12-weeks.
Return-to-Play Personal Training
Over 60% of athletes that experience an injury that results in 6months or greater recover time reinjure that limb or have another injury that can be tracked back to the initial injury. This is partially due to the reason that when the athlete is “cleared” they believe they are able to go full throttle back into their sport, but that’s far from the case! There is a time between surgery, therapy and actual play, and this is the reconditioning phase for return to play.
Our Return to play protocol program ensures that athletes are ready and able to play at the highest level with the least likely chances of reinjury or new injuries to occur.
On-Site and Off-Site Speed & Agility
Our on-site and off-site speed & agility training has been utilized pre-seaon, during-season, and post-season to develop total team speed, agility and reduced changes of injury. Our team training is limited and comes on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information in how our organization can help your team contact us!
If you’re an Athlete interested in improving your performance… Join us for a FREE week of Performance Training.
Are you looking to improve Sports Performance for yourself or your child? Come and try us for for FREE for a week to see what The Athlete Academy can do to improve on your sport performance. Contact us or CLICK HERE to view our registration options.